SCENOROCK AEC FR approved and certified: EN 13501-1: Class B – S1
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
– Fast set curing system (5-7 sec gel time)
– Waterproofing and high impact resistant
– No VOC’S and no odors
– Direct in mould application for reproduction of objects
– Freeze/thaw, expansion-contraction resistant
– Fast cycle times to increase production rates
Wood, plywood, PUR foam, EPS/XPS (Expanded/Extruded Polystyrene), EPE (Expanded Polyethylene), EPP (Expanded Polypropylene).
– EPS coating
– Props and Theme Parks
Notes: In case of aesthetic applications, finishing should be done with an aliphatic polyurethane/acrylic paint
WAY OF APPLICATION
Spraying with a suitable high pressure and high temperature plural component equipment.
Cleaned and dry surface without any debris and with coarse profile
In mould spraying:
The mould is prepared with mould release agent (wax, polyelefin, etc)
PUR foam, EPS/XPS (Expanded/Extruded Polystyrene):
EPE (Expanded Polyethylene), EPP (Expanded Polypropylene):
Special treatments requested.
SCENOROCK® AEC must be topcoated with PU, epoxy or acrylic paint.
For other kind of surfaces please contact our technical office.