ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
– Fast set curing system (5-6 sec gel time; 15 sec. tack-free time)
– Excellent salt fog resistant
– Very good chemical resistance
– No VOC’S and no odors
– Ambient moisture insensitive during application
– Application until -20°C (-4°F) on site
– Short down time
Iron, steel, wood, GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester).
– Tanks coating
– Pipe line
– Off-shore platform
– Industrial coating
– Corrosion resistant coating for marine application and special plant
– Food factory surfaces coatings
Notes: Request our technical office the technical report of chemical resistance.
WAY OF APPLICATION
Spraying with a suitable high pressure and high temperature plural component equipment.
Before application check the surface is dry, cleaned and sound (internal moisture not above 15%).
Steel, iron or wood:
Surface must be cleaned, dry and with coarse profile. It could be dealt with sandblasting (sa 2,5) or shotblasting.
GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester):
Surface must be cleaned, dry, shotblasted, scarified or sandblasted (sa 2,5). filled with putty in case of cracks or holes. In case of recent GRP wait until the end of stirene migration.
In any case we suggest to remove dust or sandblsting remains before the application. In this case we sugest to apply a thin layer of epoxy or polyurethane primer.
– European Norm: EN 1186-2002 for Food contact.
For other kind of surfaces please contact our technical office. In any case we suggest to apply a thin layer of epoxy or polyurethane primer.