– Soft coating for multipurpose applications
– PUR flexible foam, Polyethylene foam coating and sealant
– Excellent as a joint filler for expansion joints
– Horizontal sealing, filling of cracks and holes
– It can be used also for standard waterproofing on roof or metal roof (in this case contact our technical office).
– Furniture and Industrial Design
– Corrosion resistant
– Building and construction
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
– Setting time 2-3 min.
– Low modulus
– Seamless coating, suitable for pedestrian after 15 min.
– No VOC’S and no odors
– Ambient moisture insensitive during application
– Application until -20°C (-4°F) on site
Concrete, iron, steel, wood, asphalt layer, tiles, pottery, geotextile non-woven fabrics, sprayed polyurethane or PUR slabs foam, EPS/XPS (Expanded/Extruded Polystyrene), EPE (Expanded Polyethylene), EPP (Expanded Polypropylene).
HOW TO APPLY:
Spraying with a suitable high pressure and high temperature plural component equipment.
Before application check surface must be dry (internal moisture not above 5%), cleaned and structurally sound. In case of new concrete level the surface using epoxy mortar and check the surface must be without bugholes. Do not apply PUA before 28 days from casting of concrete. In case of application on new or to restore ground floor be sure of the presence of a vapor barrier.
Steel or wood:
Surface must be cleaned, dry and with coarse profile (sandblasting or shotblasting).
Surface must be cleaned, dry, shotblasted, scarified or it should be coarse by acid etching and with restored seams.
Sprayed polyurethane or PUR slabs foam, EPS/XPS (Expanded/Extruded Polystyrene):
EPE (Expanded Polyethylene), EPP (Expanded Polypropylene):
Special treatment requested.
For other kind of surfaces please contact our technical office. In any case we suggest to apply a thin layer of epoxy or polyurethane primer.