Pools and Tanks
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
– Fast set curing system (5-6 sec gel time; 15 sec. tack-free time)
– Seamless coating, suitable for pedestrian after 60 sec. and for vehicles after 8 hours
– Very good chemical resistance
– No VOC’S and no odors
– Ambient moisture insensitive during application
– Application until -20°C (-4°F) on site
– Short down time
Concrete, iron, steel, wood, asphalt layer, tiles, pottery, geotextile non-woven fabrics, sprayed polyurethane or PUR slabs foam, EPS/XPS (Expanded/Extruded Polystyrene).
– Pedestrian and vehicles flooring (avoiding to make a finishing floor with tiles)
– General purpose waterproofing
– New internal and external industrial flooring
– Restoring old internal and external industrial flooring
– Restoring old asphalt layers without their removing
– Water treatment plant / sewage treatment plant
– Secondary containment
– Biogas coating
– Swimming-pool coating
Notes: In case of swimming-pool, finishing should be done with an aliphatic chlorine resistant polyurethane paint.
WAY OF APPLICATION
Spraying with a suitable high pressure and high temperature plural component equipment.
Before application check surface must be dry (internal moisture not above 5%), cleaned and structurally sound. In case of new concrete level the surface using epoxy mortar and check the surface must be without bugholes. Do not apply PUA before 28 days from casting of concrete. In case of application on new or to restore ground floor be sure of the presence of a vapor barrier.
Steel or wood:
Surface must be cleaned, dry and with coarse profile (sandblasting or shotblasting).
Surface must be cleaned, dry, shotblasted, scarified or it should be coarse by acid etching and with restored seams.
Sprayed polyurethane or PUR slabs foam, EPS/XPS (Expanded/Extruded Polystyrene):
For other kind of surfaces please contact our technical office. In any case (except old asphalt layers supports) we suggest to apply a thin layer of epoxy or polyurethane primer.