ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
– Fast set curing system (6-8 sec gel time)
– Seamless coating, suitable for pedestrian after 60 sec.
– No VOC’S and no odors
– Application until -20°C (-4°F) on site
– Short down time
Concrete, iron, steel, asphalt layer, tiles, pottery, geotextile non-woven fabrics, sprayed polyurethane or PUR slabs foam, EPS/XPS (polystyrene).
– General purpose waterproofing
– Standard seamless waterproofing
– Restoring old asphalt layers without their removing
– Waterproofing on the ground
Notes. Protect the applied coating with one of this way:
– Casting another layer of concrete
– Floating floor
– Coating with aliphatic polyurethane paint
WAY OF APPLICATION
Spraying with a suitable high pressure and high temperature plural component equipment.
Before application check surface must be dry (internal moisture not above 5%), cleaned and structurally sound. In case of new concrete level the surface using epoxy mortar and check the surface must be without bugholes. Do not apply PUA before 28 days from casting of concrete. In case of application on new or to restore ground floor be sure of the presence of a vapor barrier.
Surface must be cleaned, dry, shotblasted, scarified or it should be coarse by acid etching and with restored seams.
Sprayed polyurethane or PUR slabs foam, EPS/XPS (polystyrene):
– Istituto Giordano Certification for asbestos encapsulation.
For other kind of surfaces please contact our technical office. In any case (except old asphalt layers supports) we suggest to apply a thin layer of epoxy or polyurethane primer.